Monday, October 09, 2006

  • Monday, October 09, 2006
  • Elder of Ziyon
A remarkable piece of truth, telling the Arabs how exactly to use propaganda and lies:
Ayoon Wa Azan (Enraging the Zionists)
Jihad el-Khazen Al-Hayat - 09/10/06//

About a month has passed since I made my suggestion to popularize the term 'Nazi Zionist' and the derivative 'ZioNazi', and readers are still discussing the matter....
What I say about myself is what I said when I put the term forward on September 5, 2006. I said at the time that the objective of the term was to exasperate the Zionists, because nothing vexes them as much as associating them with the Nazis. I do see the term as an exaggeration, since the crimes of the Nazis against the Jews are greater that the crimes of the Israeli government against the Palestinians and the rest of the Arabs. There is nothing between the Arabs and the Jews that is the equivalent of using gas chambers.
So even though the author knows that the term is ridiculous and has no relationship to truth, the important thing is that it makes Jews angry - and that is a worthwhile goal, in and of itself!

I wonder if he would agree that it would be fair for the West to do the same with Islamists - perhaps we should always refer to Mohammed as "Pedophile Prophet Mohammed" because we know that would upset Islamists, and in some strange universe that is considered a Good Thing to do. (Not to mention that it is probably a whole lot more accurate than "ZioNazi.")

Or is he proposing rules to the game that only one side has to adhere to?

Nah, that couldn't be the case.

(Why am I not surprised that one of the major advertisers in this website is NPR International?)

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive