Friday, May 28, 2010

  • Friday, May 28, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
Since some of my readers have said that they use my site as a portal, I created a widget that includes all of my Google Reader feeds in one place, making it easy to read many blogs and news sources from a single page.(I even included the comments here as a feed.)

This widget can be found in a new EoZ News Feeds page that can be accessed from my sidebar.Let me know what you think, or if you want me to add other sources you consider essential.

For different reasons, I also created a page that contains most of my Goldstone Report critiques, so they could be seen in one place. I should edit them and make them more organized if I get the chance, but even in the form the page is in now, it helps debunk the claim that Goldstone and others have made that there has been no substantial criticism of the report. If you copy and paste it into a word processor the document is 46 pages long.

My Amazon Market page is still there, and has been a resounding success: I have earned 62 cents so far, which means that my blog revenue has increased by over a million percent over the same period last year. This makes the blog one of the fastest growing revenue generators among all on-line businesses. (Aren't statistics fun?)

Consider this an open thread. 

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive